We have compiled a list of resources that can be helpful to your business!
10 Steps to Starting A Business
101 Favorite Business Tech Tools of Entrepreneurs
15 Tech Tools Startups Can't Do Without
Start-up Business Checklist
- Get Family Support
- Register Domain Name
- Register Social Media Profiles
- Order Business Cards
- Open Business Bank Account
- Set-Up Your Accounting System
- Find Suppliers & Service Providers
- File For Trademarks & Patents
- Develop A Business Identity
- Get Business Insurance
Tools To Consider
- MileIQ - The simple app works in the background on your phone to keep a record of where you've been.
- Google Alerts - Sign up for competitor names or industry terms, and get an automatic notification each time there is something worth seeing.
- Sandbox - Helps collect all of this non-urgent mail and sends you digests on a daily or weekly basis.
- Gusto - Just invite employees by email and Gusto does the rest. Put your payroll on autopilot and you don’t have to push a button.
- ZipRecruiter - Tool automatically submits your job post to over 50 different job sites and manage applications in one place.
- Harvest - You can create automatic recurring invoices for retainer clients that send automatically on scheduled dates.
- BaseCamp - a free online program which you can use as an organizational hub for tasks,projects and internal communication.
- Showboxed - Receipt and business card scanning/ tracking tool which gives you 5 free document scans per month.
- Slack - A messaging app for teams
- LeadIn - Automate contact research and funnel information into HubSpot, MailChimp, AWeber, Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact, or Get Response.
- SalesAutoPilot - With email marketing, sales and CRM all rolled into one, SalesAutopilot offers features small businesses need to live and grow online.
- IFTTT - If This Then That is a clever explanation of exactly how this tool automates just about everything you do, both at work and at home.
- Groove - Get all your customer messages in one mailbox whether they come through email, social media or the website support widget.
- Canva - an online image editor, but you can also create visual media of all sizes from business cards to posters.
Top Business Tools
- Wave Accounting - a completely free app that helps you manage your business finances from any place you can get online.
- Square - a credit card reader that accept credit cards without breaking the bank.
- Dropbox - your storage in the cloud, sure, but it also helps when you have a team that is repeatedly accessing and sharing files.
- Mural.ly - Connect the ideas of the entire team in one visual virtual layout.
- Docusign - The most prominent service for e=Signatures that is both legal and secure.
- Mail chimp - Email marketing made simple with an easy-to-use collection of newsletter templates, as well as the ability to customize your own design.
- SBA - a premier online business for the best quality and widest selection of documents used to start, grow, and manage your professional life and small business.
- Wunderlist - a app that allows you to create and share lists for to-dos and projects. A free application, Wunderlists syncs across devices and allows task assignment and comments.